BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hello, Hello, Hello!

Hello everyone! I am usually not too good about writing my thoughts every day. Never have been and never will! But I promise to try my best to write as often as I can just in case anybody actually wants to read about us!

My name is Hailey Heather Holbrook Hurd! I am 29 and I have three brothers and two sisters! First came Reiny, who is 31; then along came me; then Crystal, who sadly was stillborn but she would have been 28 this year; then there is my twin brothers, Chase and Colton, who are 15 (Chase is minutes older); and last but not least is Megan who is 7! I have wonderful parents ~ Neil Revere Holbrook and Marie Henderson Holbrook! I could not be where I am now without all of them! I love them all so much but I have to admit I am very close to my mom and I am extremely close to Chase and Colton! I love hanging out with those two! I can share anything with anyone of my family! They are great!

Then there is the zoo I live with now! My own secret recipe of a family! I have been married to a wonderful man named Brigham Lee Hurd for three years! He is 24, so yes I am a cradle robber! He is amazing! I love him to death! I have learned so much from him and will be forever grateful to him! I was married once before meeting him, so coming in to the marriage I already had my beautiful and smart daughter Maislyn(8) and my handsome, loving son Jordan(7)! Then Brigham and I had two more beautiful daughters named Gretchen(2) and Gentrey(1). So that is my amazing secret recipe!

Obviously, there is so much more to share which is why I am creating this blog but I will spare you for now by ending this post! Thank you so much for wanting to share a little part of my life!

0 comments: