BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I can't wait!

So it is getting closer and closer to a very big secret! I can't say much about it because it is going to be a surprise for someone but boy will it be fun! It will start on the 25th! Enough about that before I blow it!

I have to take Jordan to the dentist tomorrow and I have no sitter for the girls so it should be mighty fun! Especially since Gentrey is still a little sick. She had a cough but she is almost better. Thank goodness because she has a very poor gag reflex so if she gets coughing hard, up comes whatever she has consumed! Not fun at all! I hate when that poor girl is sick and I'm sure she does as well! Her and I have not got much sleep the last three nights. Hopefully tonight will be a little better!

0 comments: