BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm bad!



So I know I have been bad about posting! I wish I could say that I have been way too busy but sadly, that is not an excuse I can use! I have been somewhat busy with being a mom and all. But I have been using all my free time playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 online! I have to say that no matter how you play this game, whether you play the campaign or multiplayer or online, this is the BEST game ever! And this is coming from someone who hates games like that because I am terrible at them! But my little brothers and husband made me try it and alas, I'm hooked! The best part is that I can play online with my little brothers and talk to them via my microphone or bluetooth headset! It is great fun!

If I didn't already have a PS3 I would have went out and bought one just to own this game! And I am seriously thinking that when the game goes to the bestseller list and is only $19.99, I am going to buy another copy of it just in case my first copy is ever destroyed (or worn out because it gets played so much). Maybe I will buy two more copies! Great game. Play it everyone! And if you would like to play me online in any online PS3 game, feel free to invite me! My user name is chococat20. Shocker I know!

0 comments: